sexp_processor version 4.14.0 has been released!
Published 2020-02-06 @ 22:18
sexp_processor branches from ParseTree bringing all the generic sexp processing tools with it. Sexp, SexpProcessor, Environment, etc… all for your language processing pleasure.
4.14.0 / 2020-02-06
4 minor enhancements:
- Added ‘-‘ as an alias for the ‘not?’ pattern matching command.
- Added Klass matcher to match on types.
kshortcut for Klass & hooked into Sexp::Matcher.parse.
- Added any matcher to pattern parser.
- home: https://github.com/seattlerb/sexp_processor
- rdoc: http://docs.seattlerb.org/sexp_processor