sexp_processor version 4.12.0 has been released!
Published 2019-03-12 @ 18:49
sexp_processor branches from ParseTree bringing all the generic sexp processing tools with it. Sexp, SexpProcessor, Environment, etc… all for your language processing pleasure.
4.12.0 / 2019-03-12
3 bug fixes:
- Fixed sexp_body to return empty sexp instead of nil when using STRICT_SEXP.
- STRICT_SEXP=4+ fails w/ current use of concat. Removed concat from strictness for now.
- Use concat internally instead of splat. Some people have 20000 node sexps! (presidentbeef)
- home: https://github.com/seattlerb/sexp_processor
- rdoc: http://docs.seattlerb.org/sexp_processor