debride version 1.4.0 has been released!
Published 2015-05-27 @ 14:08
Analyze code for potentially uncalled / dead methods.
1.4.0 / 2015-05-27
1 major enhancement:
- Added support for analyzing potentially unused constants.
5 minor enhancements:
- Extended process_rb to work with IO/StringIO.
- Print file being processed if –verbose.
- Print help and exit if no files/dirs specified. (phiggins)
- Rescue RubyParser parse errors, warn, and skip.
- Use RubyParser.for_current_ruby.
1 bug fix:
- Debride.new will default to proper options.
- home: https://github.com/seattlerb/debride
- rdoc: http://docs.seattlerb.org/debride