flay version 2.5.0 has been released!
Published 2014-05-29 @ 17:03
Flay analyzes code for structural similarities. Differences in literal values, variable, class, method names, whitespace, programming style, braces vs do/end, etc are all ignored. Making this totally rad.
2.5.0 / 2014-05-29
6 minor enhancements:
- Added Flay::Item and Flay::Location to encapsulate analysis.
--only nodetypefilter flag.
- Flay#analyze now returns a nice data structure you can walk over.
- Flay#report is now much more dumb. :)
- Flay#report now takes an optional IO object.
- Removed unused prune arg in Flay#report.
- home: http://ruby.sadi.st/
- code: https://github.com/seattlerb/flay
- rdoc: http://seattlerb.rubyforge.org/flay