vlad version 2.5.0 has been released!
Published 2013-05-10 @ 16:25
Vlad the Deployer is pragmatic application deployment automation, without mercy. Much like Capistrano, but with 1/10th the complexity. Vlad integrates seamlessly with Rake, and uses familiar and standard tools like ssh and rsync.
Impale your application on the heartless spike of the Deployer.
2.5.0 / 2013-05-10
1 minor enhancement:
- Silo vlad:cleanup and vlad:rollback to app role. (contentfree)
2 bug fixes:
- Fixed code/home urls in readme/gem.
- Fixed problem with ‘revisions variable or method not found’. (bitboxer/jleo3)
- code: https://github.com/seattlerb/vlad
- home: http://rubyhitsquad.com/
- rdoc: http://hitsquad.rubyforge.org/vlad