flog version 4.1.0 has been released!
Published 2013-05-10 @ 16:45
Flog reports the most tortured code in an easy to read pain report. The higher the score, the more pain the code is in.
4.1.0 / 2013-05-10
3 minor enhancements:
- Cleaned up tests by adding assert_hash_in_epsilon. yay!
- Fixed method_location is now cleared on #reset. (makaroni4)
- to_proc_normal is now penalized based on RUBY_VERSION. Scores were benchmarked.
1 bug fix:
- Fixed code/home urls in readme/gem.
- rdoc: http://seattlerb.rubyforge.org/flog
- home: http://ruby.sadi.st/
- code: https://github.com/seattlerb/flog