flay version 2.1.0 has been released!
Published 2013-02-13 @ 17:33
Flay analyzes code for structural similarities. Differences in literal values, variable, class, method names, whitespace, programming style, braces vs do/end, etc are all ignored. Making this totally rad.
2.1.0 / 2013-02-13
5 minor enhancements:
- Added –timeout option. Defaults to 10 seconds.
- Added ability for plugins to define options_
method to extend options.
- Flay no longer defaults to ‘.’ if no args given. Allows plugins to do more
- Moved #analyze down to #report. #process only processes, nothing more.
- Sort output for more stable reporting. Better for diffing against, my dear.
- home: http://ruby.sadi.st/
- rdoc: http://seattlerb.rubyforge.org/flay
- repo: https://github.com/seattlerb/flay