flog version 3.2.0 has been released!
Published 2012-12-18 @ 16:04
Flog reports the most tortured code in an easy to read pain report. The higher the score, the more pain the code is in.
3.2.0 / 2012-12-18
4 minor enhancements:
- Ensure rake/tasklib is loaded when defining FlogTask. (ferrous26)
- Fixed reporting / recording of methods in singleton class blocks. (mihu)
- Refactored error handling code to flog_ruby. Calls flog_ruby! for actual work
- Refactored ruby processing code to flog_ruby!
1 bug fix:
Fixed flogging of iters. (JacobNinja)
- repo: https://github.com/seattlerb/flog
- home: http://ruby.sadi.st/
- rdoc: http://seattlerb.rubyforge.org/flog