RubyInline version 3.12.0 has been released!
Published 2012-12-18 @ 15:59
Inline allows you to write foreign code within your ruby code. It automatically determines if the code in question has changed and builds it only when necessary. The extensions are then automatically loaded into the class/module that defines it.
You can even write extra builders that will allow you to write inlined code in any language. Use Inline::C as a template and look at Module#inline for the required API.
3.12.0 / 2012-12-18
1 major enhancement:
- map_ruby_const prefixes c-vars with ‘c’ (eg Name -> cName).
1 minor enhancement:
- Added #add_id to make interning symbols in C clean and easy
- repo: https://github.com/seattlerb/rubyinline
- home: http://www.zenspider.com/ZSS/Products/RubyInline/
- rdoc: http://docs.seattlerb.org/RubyInline/