flog version 3.1.0 has been released!
Published 2012-11-16 @ 17:08
Flog reports the most tortured code in an easy to read pain report. The higher the score, the more pain the code is in.
3.1.0 / 2012-11-16
4 minor enhancements:
- –quiet option is now false by default, and changed to silence parse warnings.
- Added max_score and max_method. (aselder)
- FlogTask can now take a method to use to figure out score, allowing for total or max_score.
- Switched to capturing RubyParser::SyntaxError (RP 3.0 change).
2 bug fixes:
- Avoid redefined warning for File::RUBY19. (svendahlstrand)
- Fixed flog to default to RubyParser if not specified. Allows cleaner programmatic access.
- repo: https://github.com/seattlerb/flog
- home: http://ruby.sadi.st/
- rdoc: http://seattlerb.rubyforge.org/flog