flog version 3.0.0.b3 has been released!
Published 2012-10-22 @ 16:59
Flog reports the most tortured code in an easy to read pain report. The higher the score, the more pain the code is in.
3.0.0.b3 / 2012-10-22
4 minor enhancements:
- Added .rake as a supported extension.
- Create a new parser for every file, preventing state barkification
- Extended DSL support to include hash args (eg task :blah => :dep).
- Extended DSL support to report nested names (eg namespace(blah)::task#woot)
- repo: https://github.com/seattlerb/flog
- home: http://ruby.sadi.st/
- rdoc: http://seattlerb.rubyforge.org/flog