zenweb version 3.0.0.b4 has been released!
Published 2012-07-16 @ 16:00
Zenweb is a set of classes/tools for organizing and formating a website. It is website oriented rather than webpage oriented, unlike most rendering tools. It is content oriented, rather than style oriented, unlike most rendering tools. It uses a rubygems plugin system to provide a very flexible, and powerful system.
Zenweb 3 was inspired by jekyll. The filesystem layout is similar to jekyll’s layout, but zenweb isn’t focused on blogs. It can do any sort of website just fine.
Zenweb uses rake to handle dependencies. As a result, scanning a website and regenerating incrementally is not just possible, it is blazingly fast.
3.0.0.b4 / 2012-07-16
1 minor enhancement:
- Rake.application.rake_require is stupid. Add zenweb/tasks.rb to fix.
2 bug fixes:
- Fixed test_zenweb_extensions so tests pass in any timezone. (tamc)
- rake and makerakeworkwell shouldn’t be developer dependencies
- home: https://github.com/seattlerb/zenweb
- rdoc: http://docs.seattlerb.org/zenweb
- bugs: https://github.com/seattlerb/zenweb/issues