sexp_processor version 3.2.0 has been released!
Published 2012-04-15 @ 14:28
sexp_processor branches from ParseTree bringing all the generic sexp processing tools with it. Sexp, SexpProcessor, Environment, etc… all for your language processing pleasure.
3.2.0 / 2012-04-15
5 minor enhancements:
- Added a ton of block arg tests.
- Added add19_edgecases to help refactor a bunch of tests that all have the same output.
- Added better debugging output for rewrites.
- Cleaned and added a bunch of stabby proc tests.
- Moved RawParseTree test data to ParseTree project.
2 bug fixes:
- Fixed a bunch of entries for r2r changes against edgecase parse/lex tests
- Fixes for R2R
- home: https://github.com/seattlerb/sexp_processor
- rdoc: http://docs.seattlerb.org/sexp_processor