hoe version 2.13.0 has been released!
Published 2012-01-23 @ 17:15
Hoe is a rake/rubygems helper for project Rakefiles. It helps you manage and maintain, and release your project and includes a dynamic plug-in system allowing for easy extensibility. Hoe ships with plug-ins for all your usual project tasks including rdoc generation, testing, packaging, and deployment.
See class rdoc for help. Hint:
ri Hoe or any of the plugins listed
For extra goodness, see: http://seattlerb.rubyforge.org/hoe/Hoe.pdf
2.13.0 / 2012-01-23
3 minor enhancements:
- Added :dcov task so you can easily check documentation coverage.
- Added Rake monkeypatch so that Task#clear will clear comments. (github)
- Added coverage sorting and added tmp/isolate to rcov flags
2 bug fixes:
- Quelled 1.9.3 warning. (erikh)
- rcov plugin should invoke isolate task if isolate plugin is being used.