ruby_parser version 2.2.0 has been released!
Published 2011-08-23 @ 15:23
ruby_parser (RP) is a ruby parser written in pure ruby (utilizing racc–which does by default use a C extension). RP’s output is the same as ParseTree’s output: s-expressions using ruby’s arrays and base types.
As an example:
def conditional1(arg1) if arg1 == 0 then return 1 end return 0 end
s(:defn, :conditional1, s(:args, :arg1), s(:scope, s(:block, s(:if, s(:call, s(:lvar, :arg1), :==, s(:arglist, s(:lit, 0))), s(:return, s(:lit, 1)), nil), s(:return, s(:lit, 0)))))
2.2.0 / 2011-08-23
2 minor enhancements:
- Moved Keyword, Environment, and StackState inside of RubyParser
- Added proper dsym and dsym->sym support.
3 bug fixes:
- Added extra (failing) tests for call/iter line number checking (quix)
- Fixed line numbers for certain call/iter edge cases
- Fixed parsing of: alias :”«” :”»”.