hoe version 2.12.0 has been released!
Published 2011-08-15 @ 15:45
Hoe is a rake/rubygems helper for project Rakefiles. It helps you manage and maintain, and release your project and includes a dynamic plug-in system allowing for easy extensibility. Hoe ships with plug-ins for all your usual project tasks including rdoc generation, testing, packaging, and deployment.
See class rdoc for help. Hint:
ri Hoe or any of the plugins listed
For extra goodness, see: http://seattlerb.rubyforge.org/hoe/Hoe.pdf
2.12.0 / 2011-08-15
2 minor enhancements:
- Forcibly copy file specified in –main to index.html. (ewong)
- need_tar now defaults to false.
4 bug fixes:
- Don’t attempt to require RSpec 1 in an RSpec 2 environment. (monde)
- Fixed test/packaging issue when wrapping hoespec in namespace. (damphyr)
- Fixed tests for jruby. (sferik)
- Hoe.load_plugins removes bad entries so plugin? returns false for unloaded plugins.