isolate version 3.0.1 has been released!
Published 2011-05-12 @ 17:37
Isolate is a very simple RubyGems sandbox. It provides a way to express and automatically install your project’s Gem dependencies.
3.0.1 / 2011-05-11
6 minor enhancements:
- Added Entry#to_s and #inspect to make it much more readable.
- Added Isolate.sandbox= and used it from Hoe::Isolate plugin.
- Deprecated Sandbox#index.
- Entry#specification now returns nil if it doesn’t resolve to anything.
- Refactored Sandbox’s default path so that tests won’t collide with our Rakefile.
- We now require rubygems >= 1.8.2.
2 bug fixes:
- Cleaned up all warnings caused by rubygems 1.8 deprecations.
- Fixed Sandbox#legitimize! to properly deal with Gem::Dependency.