gauntlet version 2.0.0 has been released!
Published 2011-02-18 @ 16:49
Gauntlet is a pluggable means of running code against all the latest gems and storing off the data.
2.0.0 / 2011-02-18
1 major enhancement:
- Dropped dependencies_of, dependent_upon, gems_by_name, find_stupid_gems.
4 minor enhancements:
- Added support for new rubygem server changes
- Separate downloads from conversion to .tar.gz
- Stripped down gauntlet_grep to pass all args through to grep
- Switched to net-http-persistent to clean up and speed up downloads.
5 bug fixes:
- 1.9 fix for shadowed variables
- Add TERM and KILL handlers that shutdown nicely
- Fixes for stupidly named gems (–1)
- Handle SocketError and 404s more elegantly
- Switch to SpecFetcher for latest RubyGems