vlad version 2.1.0 has been released!
Published 2010-07-15 @ 18:16
Vlad the Deployer is pragmatic application deployment automation, without mercy. Much like Capistrano, but with 1/10th the complexity. Vlad integrates seamlessly with Rake, and uses familiar and standard tools like ssh and rsync.
Impale your application on the heartless spike of the Deployer.
2.1.0 / 2010-07-15
1 major enhancement:
- Split out rake_remote_task.rb and vlad_test_case.rb (in rake-remote_task gem).
4 minor enhancements:
- Added :type config option, defaulting to rails
- Moved VladTestCase to Rake::TestCase (in rake-remote_task gem).
- Moved all Vlad exceptions to Rake (in rake-remote_task gem).
- Refactored rails specific values out of core. (raggi)
2 bug fixes:
- Clarified Rake.clear_tasks in faq
- Fixed output from vlad:invoke (pnc)