hoe version 2.5.0 has been released!
Published 2010-01-06 @ 14:36
Hoe is a rake/rubygems helper for project Rakefiles. It helps you manage and maintain, and release your project and includes a dynamic plug-in system allowing for easy extensibility. Hoe ships with plug-ins for all your usual project tasks including rdoc generation, testing, packaging, and deployment.
See class rdoc for help. Hint:
ri Hoe or any of the plugins listed
For extra goodness, see: http://seattlerb.rubyforge.org/hoe/Hoe.pdf
2.5.0 / 2010-01-06
8 minor enhancements:
- Add extra dirs to rcov include path if needed.
- Added Hoe#dependency_target to make dependencies easier to declare.
- Added extra doco to describe how auto-population works.
- Added more doco to readme.
- Don’t bother posting news to rubyforge.
- Hoe::Inline plugin now deals with X::Y by flattening the name.
- Merged some of Hoe.pdf to README.txt and further improved doco.
- Pushed gemcutter & rubyforge dependencies down to the plugins.
2 bug fixes:
- Fix perms on Hoe.pdf after copying.
- Fixed Hoe rdoc problem caused by gemcutter plugin.