rubyforge version 1.0.4 has been released!
Published 2009-07-21 @ 19:45
A script which automates a limited set of rubyforge operations.
- Run ‘rubyforge help’ for complete usage.
- Setup: For first time users AND upgrades to 0.4.0:
- rubyforge setup (deletes your username and password, so run sparingly!)
- edit ~/.rubyforge/user-config.yml
- rubyforge config
- For all rubyforge upgrades, run ‘rubyforge config’ to ensure you have latest.
- Don’t forget to login! logging in will store a cookie in your .rubyforge directory which expires after a time. always run the login command before any operation that requires authentication, such as uploading a package.
1.0.4 / 2009-07-21
- Uses the passed in proxy, if provided. (Thanks sdabet, RF #24071).
- Update group_id pattern for scraping project configs you are only a member of.
- Update regexp used to validate login page to be less restrictive.
- Fixed –help to not require an argument.
add –force flag for login command to ignore previous cookie. (or use logout)