ruby_parser version 2.0.2 has been released!
Published 2009-01-20 @ 15:48
ruby_parser (RP) is a ruby parser written in pure ruby (utilizing racc–which does by default use a C extension). RP’s output is the same as ParseTree’s output: s-expressions using ruby’s arrays and base types.
As an example:
def conditional1(arg1) if arg1 == 0 then return 1 end return 0 end
s(:defn, :conditional1, s(:args, :arg1), s(:scope, s(:block, s(:if, s(:call, s(:lvar, :arg1), :==, s(:arglist, s(:lit, 0))), s(:return, s(:lit, 1)), nil), s(:return, s(:lit, 0)))))
2.0.2 / 2009-01-20
2 minor enhancements:
- Added gauntlet_rubyparser plugin. YAY for easy massive bug-hunting.
- Promoted Sexp’s file/line/comments to sexp_processor.
4 bug fixes:
- Fixed and improved the readme
- Fixed lexing heredoc newlines.
- Fixed line numbers on defns.
- Fixed rdoc generation bug pointed out by hugh sasse (who rocks)