ZenTest version 3.10.0 has been released!
Published 2008-06-15 @ 04:07
ZenTest provides 4 different tools and 1 library: zentest, unit_diff, autotest, multiruby, and Test::Rails.
ZenTest scans your target and unit-test code and writes your missing code based on simple naming rules, enabling XP at a much quicker pace. ZenTest only works with Ruby and Test::Unit.
unit_diff is a command-line filter to diff expected results from actual results and allow you to quickly see exactly what is wrong.
autotest is a continous testing facility meant to be used during development. As soon as you save a file, autotest will run the corresponding dependent tests.
multiruby runs anything you want on multiple versions of ruby. Great for compatibility checking! Use multiruby_setup to manage your installed versions.
Test::Rails helps you build industrial-strength Rails code.
3.10.0 / 2008-06-17
1 major enhancement:
- Added multiruby_setup to help manage multiruby installed versions.
3 minor enhancements:
- Added autotest/once plugin to help plugin developers.
- Heavily refactored multiruby.
- Switched rubinius from shotgun/rubinius to bin/rbx, finally.
2 bug fixes:
- Refactored zentest_mapping test to avoid zentest altogether.
- zentest tests bail gracefully for rubinius.