ruby2ruby version 1.1.9 has been released!
Published 2008-06-08 @ 02:04
ruby2ruby provides a means of generating pure ruby code easily from ParseTree’s Sexps. This makes making dynamic language processors much easier in ruby than ever before.
1.1.9 / 2008-06-09
5 minor enhancements:
- Added more defensive programming in the tests to make it work with 1.9 and rubinius better.
- Converted r2r_show to more plain parse style, no more discover_new_classes.
- Made Proc#to_sexp and #to_ruby more resiliant.
- Started to work on fallback to ruby_parser code. Should prolly do flog first.
- Updated rakefile and readme format for hoe. Much cleaner!
6 bug fixes:
- Added 1.9 fixes.
- Added code to tests to isolate rubyinline builds.
- Fixed miniunit-deprecated assertions
- Fixes for const2/3, esp in class names
- Renamed ProcStoreTmp#name to #new_name. dur.
- Skip proc tests in 1.9 since they require ParseTree.