ZenTest version 3.9.2 has been released!
Published 2008-03-19 @ 23:33
ZenTest provides 4 different tools and 1 library: zentest, unit_diff, autotest, multiruby, and Test::Rails.
ZenTest scans your target and unit-test code and writes your missing code based on simple naming rules, enabling XP at a much quicker pace. ZenTest only works with Ruby and Test::Unit.
unit_diff is a command-line filter to diff expected results from actual results and allow you to quickly see exactly what is wrong.
autotest is a continous testing facility meant to be used during development. As soon as you save a file, autotest will run the corresponding dependent tests.
multiruby runs anything you want on multiple versions of ruby. Great for compatibility checking!
Test::Rails helps you build industrial-strength Rails code.
3.9.2 / 2008-03-20
4 minor enhancements:
- Added compatibility with miniunit differences.
- Added email_notify, jabber_notify, and rcov autotest plugins.
- Updated rakefile to include examples automatically in example_dot_autotest.
- multiruby now outputs each command so you can grab it easily.
5 bug fixes:
- Ensure tests are run after reset.
- Fixed all test/rails tests to run in any combo.
- Fixed up growl.rb a bit… still buggy (growlnotify, not growl.rb).
- Fixes for -f (fast start) and last_mtime in general.
- Fixes for 1.9 and rubinius