miniunit version 1.1.0 has been released!
Published 2007-11-08 @ 15:31
miniunit is a completely minimial drop-in replacement for ruby’s test/unit. This is meant to be clean and easy to use both as a regular test writer and for language implementors that need a minimal set of methods to bootstrap a working unit test suite.
1.1.0 / 2007-11-08
- 4 major enhancements:
- Finished writing all missing assertions.
- Output matches original test/unit.
- Documented every method needed by language implementor.
- Fully switched over to self-testing setup.
- 2 minor enhancements:
- Added deny (assert ! test), our favorite extension to test/unit.
- Added .autotest and fairly complete unit tests. (thanks Chad for help here)