rubyforge version 0.4.4 has been released!
Published 2007-08-13 @ 16:06
A script which automates a limited set of rubyforge operations.
- Run ‘rubyforge help’ for complete usage.
- Setup: For first time users AND upgrades to 0.4.0:
- rubyforge setup (deletes your username and password, so run sparingly!)
- edit ~/.rubyforge/user-config.yml
- rubyforge config
- For all rubyforge upgrades, run ‘rubyforge config’ to ensure you have latest.
- Don’t forget to login! logging in will store a cookie in your .rubyforge directory which expires after a time. always run the login command before any operation that requires authentication, such as uploading a package.
0.4.4 / 2007-08-13:
- New type_id values will merge with extant data. (self-repairing data is Good)
- Scrape processor_ids, merging in with extant data.
Default to “Other” if a file’s type is unrecognized.