hoe version 1.2.1 has been released!
Published 2007-05-21 @ 16:38
Hoe is a simple rake/rubygems helper for project Rakefiles. It generates all the usual tasks for projects including rdoc generation, testing, packaging, and deployment.
- announce - Generate email announcement file and post to rubyforge.
- audit - Run ZenTest against the package
- check_manifest - Verify the manifest
- clean - Clean up all the extras
- config_hoe - Create a fresh ~/.hoerc file
- debug_gem - Show information about the gem.
- default - Run the default tasks
- docs - Build the docs HTML Files
- email - Generate email announcement file.
- gem - Build the gem file only.
- install - Install the package. Uses PREFIX and RUBYLIB
- install_gem - Install the package as a gem
- multi - Run the test suite using multiruby
- package - Build all the packages
- post_blog - Post announcement to blog.
- post_news - Post announcement to rubyforge.
- publish_docs - Publish RDoc to RubyForge
- release - Package and upload the release to rubyforge.
- ridocs - Generate ri locally for testing
- test - Run the test suite. Use FILTER to add to the command line.
- test_deps - Show which test files fail when run alone.
- uninstall - Uninstall the package.
1.2.1 / 2007-05-21
- 8 minor enhancements:
- Allow for spaces in filenames in manifest. Thanks to Aaron Patterson.
- Allow rsync flags to be set.
- Allow rdoc destination directory to be set.
- Deal with bad line-endings. Stupid windoze users… :(
- Added WINDOZE check for diff.exe and look for gdiff first.
- Use gdiff if available, diff otherwise. Allows to work on borked Solaris.
- Move RDoc to attr* from big ‘ol chunk at the top of the class.
- Basic conversion of history/urls from rdoc to markdown.
- 1 bug fixes:
- Fixed executables regexp to /^bin/.