hoe 1.1.3 Released
Published 2006-11-08 @ 23:08
Hoe version 1.1.3 has been released! Now you can test your missing test dependencies for free! Switch to hoe and patch up those tests (and make autotest happy with your tests again)!
Hoe is a simple rake/rubygems helper for project Rakefiles. It generates all the usual tasks for projects including rdoc generation, testing, packaging, and deployment.
- announce - Generate email announcement file and post to rubyforge.
- audit - Run ZenTest against the package
- check_manifest - Verify the manifest
- clean - Clean up all the extras
- debug_gem - Show information about the gem.
- default - Run the default tasks
- docs - Build the docs HTML Files
- email - Generate email announcement file.
- install - Install the package. Uses PREFIX and RUBYLIB
- install_gem - Install the package as a gem
- multi - Run the test suite using multiruby
- package - Build all the packages
- post_news - Post announcement to rubyforge.
- publish_docs - Publish RDoc to RubyForge
- release - Package and upload the release to rubyforge.
- ridocs - Generate ri locally for testing
- test - Run the test suite. Use FILTER to add to the command line.
- test_deps - Show which test files fail when run alone.
- uninstall - Uninstall the package.
See class rdoc for help. Hint: ri Hoe
- Added test_deps, now you can automatically discover test dependency ommisions.
- Added ext support! Build C extensions with hoe!
- Gemspec uses test_all.rb or result of test_globs. Tweak those tests.
- Now uses https to login to rubyforge. Rubyforge crackers beware!
- Fixed doco and automated updating of it.
- Added rdoc_pattern. Go doco go!