rubyforge 0.3.0 and hoe 1.0.5 released
Published 2006-10-03 @ 01:21
Skip all this blah blah and them both with one simple command:
I’m proud to announce that codeforpeople’s rubyforge 0.3.0 has been released! This release further refines rubyforge’s abilities, adding news posting and finally adding multiple file releases!
We still have a lot of plans for this library. Next on the list is to be able interact with tracker, error checking, and a much more powerful and mostly automatic configuration system.
- 0.3.0 / 2006-10-03:
- Added more debugging output if $DEBUG
- Added news posting.
- Added multiple file release to add_release (uses add_file for extras).
- add_release now returns release_id
- Fixed config scraper to include ‘-‘ in names.
Hoe has become a monster I’m falling for. Tiny, simple, nicely constrained, yet rather powerful.
- Doco cleanup.
- Removed Manifest.txt from rdoc and added title.
- Added changeset support.
- Added spec_extras for easy gemspec attribute setting.
- Added release_notes, changeset setting for releases.
- Added paragraphs_of utility method.
- Added email and rubyforge news announcement tasks.
- Url attribute may now be an array of urls.