Hoe 1.0.4 released
Published 2006-09-24 @ 13:30
Hoe 1.0.4 has been released!
Hoe is a simple rake/rubygems helper for project Rakefiles. It generates all the usual tasks for projects including rdoc generation, testing, packaging, and deployment.
- audit - Run ZenTest against the package
- clean - Clean up all the extras
- debug_gem - Show information about the gem
- default - Run the default tasks
- docs - Build the docs HTML Files
- install - Install the package. Uses PREFIX and RUBYLIB
- multi - Run the test suite using multiruby
- package - Build all the packages
- publish_docs - Publish RDoc to RubyForge
- release - Package and upload the release to RubyForge
- test - Run the test suite. Use FILTER to add to the command line.
- uninstall - Uninstall the package.
- upload - Upload RDoc to RubyForge
See class rdoc for help. Hint:
- Damnit… I messed up. There is no rubygems gem to be dependent upon. Duh.
- Added debug_gem rule.
- Added lots of doco.
- Added proper deps to hoe for other’s gems, and rake/rubyforge/rubygems for hoe.
- Added ridocs to generate ri locally for testing.
- Added support for multiple authors.
- Fixed include paths.
- Rdoc now includes any top level .txt files.
- Renamed deploy to release.
- Renamed upload to publish_docs.
publish_docs is now smart about subprojects and missing subdirectories.